Tuesday, June 30, 2009

pound after pound





































soo, im very, particular about my weight...that being said, i can tell if a pound or inch has some sort of inflation in number! The recent increase has me about to go crazy and into depression at the same time, another manic monday perhaps? oh, i doubt it...its just what i see when i look down (at my thighs) isnt what i see when i look in the mirror. maybe every mirror is just made to make u look skinnier. if im hungry i should be able to eat, but i have thighs and have been slacking on my working out so im not feeling so hot about myself. ahhh!!! i cant wait to get back to the city where im forced to work out due to my transportation source: train & bus. and mozzerella quesedillas would be AMAZING right now...



No comments:

Post a Comment