Wednesday, July 29, 2009

NYC baby!

Spent the past couple days in NY! Went to help my friend move back home, she graduated in May. Now I'm on the chinabus back to DC. She lived in Westchester county maybe 45mins from the city, but we went down there on Monday & it was fab! (For the most part anyways) NYC is just so inspiring, everytime I go I wanna find the nearest internship & interview for it...& everytime I leave I wanna make money get good grades & graduate so I can move there! I'm not sure that ill ever live there for good, its soo overwhelming & not to mention expensive, but I think I could do it! Maybe next summer...for now, I need a job & something to eat! & I pray the metro isn't closed when I get to DC & have enough time to grab a bite to eat before I get on the train!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments:

Post a Comment