Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni 4 Target













I wont even get into the details of the many targets I went to in order to get the few pieces that I got, but I will say it was worth it! I LOVE Missoni and have for many years. When I found out the collection was collaborating with Target, I knew I'd have to own many pieces. The first 3 pictures are what I actually was able to get (only the bobby pins from the 3rd pic). I also got a notebook and a file organizer which will house the many inspirational magazine ads, articles and editorials I've collected over the past year or so. The rest of the pics are what I hope to own over the next month as Target (hopefully) restocks--or whatever I can find on eBay (where I'm sure people will be selling items). All in all, yesterday was a LONG, but good, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment